Sunday, October 2, 2011

...

Back to base.
The trip abroad was a lot of fun, but the dream is over now and harsh reality has started to sink in. It's a hard world out there. Living life and being happy doesn't come easy. Not at all.

I had a long long chat with D last night. It was quite a depressing conversation but this is one good thing that came out of it. I'm going to try again to bring discipline into my life.

PS: My grandmother passed away today. I'm not quite able to understand how it has affected me. I was not very close with her at a personal level. But if I try to imagine how I would react if my mother died, I wonder how she must be feeling right now.
And it's weird how quickly all traces of a person's life vanish after they've passed on. Just yesterday she was alive and whole, even though not keeping well. And today, she's nothing more than ashes in a box. Will I leave a mark on this world when I'm gone? Or will I also end up as ashes lost in the sands of time?

No comments:

Post a Comment